You can easily avoid interruption by setting your phone to do not disturb. This will send your calls directly to your voice-mail or play a busy tone without your phone ringing.
- Log into https://portal.hero.co.nz > Voice and select the number you want to use Do Not Disturb with.
- Select Incoming Calls > Do Not Disturb.
- Click bos to Enable Do Not Disturb Service.
- Click box to Play Busy Tone, if not selected the caller will be diverted to voicemail.
- Click Save settings to update.
Note: You are able to select an option for when you want this function to be active.