Voice quality allows you to set perimeters for your calling quality.
- Log onto https://portal.hero.co.nz
- Select Voice tab > Phone number > Other Settings > Voice and Quality.
- Set preferences
- Set Codecs (recommended SysAdmins only)
- Set DTMF (recommended SysAdmins only)
- Click Save settings to update.
There is also the ability to specify the codecs you wish to support. Hero offers :
- G.711 a-law codec supported (Excellent quality)
- G.711 u-law codec supported (Excellent quality)
- G.722 wideband codec supported (The best quality)
- GSM codec supported (Good quality)
- iLBC codec supported- MUST be 30ms/13.33kbps variant (Good quality)
- G.729 codec supported (Good quality)
- H.263 video codec supported
- H.264 video codec supported